Welcome to LumberCon USA
The LumberCon decking is a revolutionary new building product
Using LumberCon products are as easy as using traditional wood or composite decking.
Check out our project and gallery sections for ideas and examples of LumberCon uses.
LumberCon™ structural concrete planks is lightweight concrete deck plank that can be cut and installed like wood planks. More durable than wood especially in harsh environments such as those near water, or fire hazards. It will span 3 times longer than wood, requiring fewer structural joists for support.
LumberCon™ uses are endless. Whether you’re creating a walkway, a set of stairs, a bridge crossing, a platform deck, or anything near or in water, LumberCon™ opens doors to unlimited possibilities. Click the link below and see some of the projects our clients have leveraged LumberCon™ materials.
LumberCon USA Mission
Develop, manufacture and sell a line of proprietary LumberConTM plank and beam products made by our licensed producers worldwide. Invest in R&D to grow the product offering and improve the product performance. Market to the design and construction community and identify markets in the wood, steel and concrete industries where Lumbercon offers advantages and target those markets for aggressive growth. Work with our licensed manufacturing team to develop best practices for cost reduction and quality improvements.
Green - Sustainable Design
LumberCon LLC is committed to helping you build better, more sustainable projects. The following information will help you determine how LumberCon products contribute toward the overall performance of the building.
While there are many green guideline programs in the building industry, all share the goal of building a more efficient, healthier building environment for those who live or work there. The USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) has created national guidelines (the LEED Program) from the collective experience of leading personnel in the green building movement.
While products alone do not provide points, LumberCon projects may contribute to the following LEED NC points: MR 5.1 and 5.2 (Regional Materials) and MR 4.1 and 4.2 (Recycled Content).
- Regional manufacturing facilities support the economy and reduce the environmental impact caused by transportation of materials.
- Raw materials that are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility also reduce transportation.
- Raw materials are low in toxicity —fibers.
- Longer lasting materials not only require fewer resources for replacement but also reduce maintenance and repair costs.
- LumberCon is non-combustible in accordance with ASTM E 136 and ASTM E-84.
- Manufacturing processes focus on quality, first-run materials. Zero to Landfill project aimed at reducing amount of raw materials waste sent to the landfills by half.
Want to discuss you project or requirements further? LumberCon USA 's team of concrete experts and professionals are always available.
Please contact us via email with any question about the technical capabilities of the LumberCon plank, pricing or availability.